Job Title: Superintendent of Judith Gap Public Schools
Salary Range: $65,000 plus benefits*
*Salary and term of contract will be dependent on experience, education and fit for the District.
Single insurance with an approximate value of $ 9600.00
District provided housing plus utilities, phone, internet with an approximate value of $16,000.
Closing Date: Until Filled
School District: Judith Gap Public Schools
The Judith Gap School Board of Trustees is looking for an innovative and energetic educational leader to serve as our Superintendent. The successful candidate will begin work for the District on July 1, 2021.
Judith Gap is located in northern Wheatland County in central Montana in the gap between the Snowy Mountains to the east and the Little Belt Mountains to the west.
For additional information about the Judith Gap School District visit the District's website at http://www.iudithgap.k12.mt.us/.
The following application material must be submitted to be considered:
- Letter of application.
- A minimum of three (3) letters of professional reference.
- Copy of Montana Class Ill Administrative Certificate showing Superintendent Endorsement or information demonstrating ability to obtain such a certificate. Go to www.opi.mt.gov and click on Educator Licensure tab for information on in-state certification.
- Copy of college transcripts.
- Supplemental Questions: The Board of Trustees will consider the form, content, and style of your responses. Please limit response to each question to two hundred and fifty (250) words or less:
- What are your views and experiences regarding the delivery of education services to students and management of school operations in a rural area?
- What are your preferred methods to work with a student body made up of K-12 student? In particular, how does a Superintendent ensure each grade group is treated fairly and in a manner appropriate for their maturity level?
Submit completed application packet to:
Judith Gap School
306 4th Ave
Judith Gap, Mt 59453
Judith Gap Schools is looking for a qualified superintendent for the 2021/2022 school year. Please see "announcements" for complete job description.
Judith Gap Schools will start in school instruction on Wednesday, August 26th, 2020. For Judith Gap Schools reopening guidelines, please click here:
For more resources on opening Montana schools, please visit the state Office of Public Instruction site at: http://opi.mt.gov/Re-opening-Schools